Monday, August 14, 2006

Breakfast outside

It is not every day that you end up in Spring Green but I have to say out of all the towns in the world it makes me feel at home. I decided against better judgement to drive to Spring Green at around 9:30pm. Having no schedule will do that to you. I park my car and walk towards the town bar, always an awkward feeling to walk into a crowd bar alone. But no fear for as I am about to reach the door Rory Horken deck chief comes out and gives me a hug. And that is how most of the night went, except I gave my "husband" Wanye a kiss because he was celebrating his birthday. It was nice to just sit down and talk with friends (and to be called hot by a little tipsy Jim D.) The night continue on to Leah's house where people were randomly being pulled from the crowd to do body shots. I tried to contain my "excitement" or rather the "you are not getting me to do that" and with SDH retreated to the outdoors. In all it was an evening of some great conversations. One ending with Stacey and I falling asleep in her car downtown Spring Green. I have to say though I would take conversations to fall asleep by to body shots any day. The best part was after Stacey and I got up we decided we were hungry but could not figure out where to go expect for in Madison. After a long debate and deciding we were to hungry to wait for the drive to Madison and then finding food, we decided to go to the store and make breakfast. It was here we learned that Stacey and I should never go food shopping hungry. 85 dollars later with have everything we need for coffee, orange juice, eggs with lots of different veges, homefries and pancakes: chocolate chip and walnut. We decided to go to the convent to cook our breakfast so we could share with the people there. And yes it took two and half hours from when we decided this would be faster then going to madison, but eating with breakfast with seven friends is really priceless. Not to mention we ate outside because it was beautiful, where more conversation came into being. After much coffee and way to much food (by the way chocolate chip pancakes with walnuts with Raspberry syrup the best thing ever) My day is finally starting at well close to four. Who knows what tonight might bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home