Saturday, August 19, 2006

Weird Week of Wakelessness

This week has been one of much sleep. One night I slept 12 hours, woke up ate and then slept until I took my little brother to go see Julius Ceaser at APT. I did stay awake for the drive out there and the play but had to stop and get coffee on the way home, even then I was struggling to stay awake come in after midnight and fell right to sleep. The next morning I woke up with more energy then I could imagine! I was hyper all morning until the afternoon then I went to a Hydra build night and felt sleepy most of the evening (maybe it was the glue?) After a very non taxing day and evening I went right to sleep. Then there was my brilliant plan to wake up earily and take a certain birthday girl for breakfast but ended up with me staying in bed until I need to go to madison to get my car fix. An adventure that lasted over 3 and half hours, during which I read and tried not to fall asleep in the Saturn waiting room. Good grief I am becoming old. While all of this sleepness has hinder my ability to see people and pack, it has allowed me to read far more then I have been able too. I am loving the two books I am reading Middlemarch by George Eliot which I recommend to everyone even though it is almost 800 pages. And A Man and his symbols, a book on Jung editted by Jung. The are both so very enlightening, not on the sleep issue but life in general. Feeling the need to sleep again I am going to drink my tea and read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home