Saturday, August 26, 2006

Milwaukee

So I have found that I am foud of many cities. In a way I like traveling. I went to milwaukee on Thursday for Italian night. once again we did not watch Italian footage nor did we look at Italian photographs. We did however eat lots of food including dessert: homemade biscotti, two kinds of ice cream, cake, all topped with two type of hot fudge sauce and carmel sauce. mmmm Spending the night because during the sugar high of the evening we discovered that I needed to be present for a photo shoot for my friend Jennifer. One for her women project, which is a black and white medium format shot from a twin reflex. Then a really crazy shoot by the lake on the rocks. Tis great fun and make me want to open up a studio with the two of them. It would be great, but they have to finish school and I just need to save up some money. Going back tonight to pick up some things from the lab that I left and to actually see photos from Italy.

Picture of the post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home