Friday, May 18, 2007

Sanity, I should try that.

So what does one do when they are on the verge of insanity? Blog of course! So yes I am waiting for paint to dry and because I have been absolutely brilliant this week and I had completed all the task I had to do tonight (that I remembered to bring the paint for-stop laughing I already made two trips to the shop and yes I still didn't not bring everything I needed, can't you just feel the brilliantness!) Anywho everything is done but this one wall but it has to dry before I move on to the next step because someone hasn't been planning things well this month. But things will be getting better for the new computer is on its way. Yes a new computer because Maria may have snapped one morning after only getting a couple hours of sleep and bought a new Apple desktop. Yes Stacy I am referred to myself in the third person-mostly to dramatize the way I am feeling right now. Oh and they are having me do storytime tomorrow, that is going to be fun, I hope the cool people in the cafe give me coffee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Yay for new computers!

I should call you tomorrow while I'm on my way home from Milwaukee... the moving is almost done...

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home