Thursday, November 09, 2006

hehehe

How I love my mp3 player and the random button. It reconnects me with long lost loved melodies. I have reach the point where I have so much music that I forget what I own sometimes. And yet still I want more, I must be a greedy person or maybe I am an explorer of over people's minds. Either way it was nice to come home, make some french toast, and then hit the swings surrounded by music. For the past couple of days I have been somewhere and thought I forgot, my wallet, my library card, my cable to the computer, only to realized after I had gone back to the place I left it, that I had something that would have worked just as well with me and there was no need for extra travel. While I would like to blame my blindness on otherthings, today I was determind to be more aware of what was happening around me. I think this showed int he fact that I answered my phone twice! (which many of you know is a rare thing) and was rewarded with a movie I had reserved and a conversation with Rachel! Perhaps that is why I am so happy with my music, or because the elections have come and gone. I don't know how it is in other states but down here the ads were getting really mean, and were aired on every commercial break sometimes twice! I don't even watch that much TV and it was scarying me. More that people can justify spending so much money on discrediting someone, I would get sick trying to edit those commercials. John Lennon's words ring in my head "Give peace a chance." I really don't want to hear why the other guy sucks, leave that to reports, let me know why I should like you, for I tend not to like people who call people names espeically so when you do it on billboards and huge TV screens it doesn't give me confidence in you character. okay enough venting. Time to work on some photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home