Sunday, September 24, 2006

5:16am

So it is 5:16 in the morning and I just got home, this is freaking weird. I kind of want breakfast and am wondering if I should go to bed or make some eggs and pancakes. I have whipped cream and raspberry syrup. It would be a good breakfast. Though I should probably get some sleep so I am not crazy insane tomorrow. I feel like I would just hug everyone right now, I don't know if they put something funny in the mountain due or if it is the Thai ice tea that I drank but I feel giving out random hugs. Of course everyone is asleep and that is probably a good thing for we start tech on monday! Tomorrow all the designers come in. I am freaking out because I couldn't get a hold of my designer so some things I just had to guess on. oh well, we have a week to turn the mistakes around. Sleepy yet not, going to listen to music, addicted to In the Sun as in listen to it at least five times a day. I can't remember when I was that addicted to a song. mmm I should post lyrics maybe tomorrow spelling is going down the drain time for bed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home