Monday, September 11, 2006

Finding internet

When you move from one location to another you expect to find some things that are different but one thing I didn't count on was the fact that there is not zillion places to sit down and use free wireless internet. Being the fact that we are probably not going to get internet for a couple of weeks yet I thought I would spend my morning off trying to find internet. Well I gave up rather quickly and just buckled to buying it at the local McDonalds. However, now I can have found a couple of nicer places to use the internet which means I might be packging lunches so I can go out to these places a couple of times a week. Hmm having a wonderful time exploring the area and can't wait to go out and try all the thai/ sushi places. Also found a couple of awesome food stores. Plus have a new addiction called scrubs. mm it is very very bad. Miss people to talk to but hopefully with the phone now fixed I will be calling people more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home