Sunday, September 03, 2006

My apartment!


IMG_6834
Originally uploaded by iamakaya.

Last night I spent in my apartment! It is so pretty and there is a playground outside. I have yet to explore the grounds, planing on doing that today or tomorrow. I never expected to have so much stuff in the apartment. The company manager (Z.) said when he was unloadiing the tralier he got kind of carried away so we might have more stuff then we actually need. Sweetness. There will be three people staying in the apartment. Though one has their own bathroom, so I only have to share the bathroom with one other person (instead othe 7 at the convent.) yippie!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Cute! And sharing a bathroom with only one other person would be like a dream come true for me...

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home