Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Mid-tech

It is mid tech week and I heard one of the most beautiful things you can hear during tech. "you might have tomorrow night off" :-0 Now I doubt this true but still it is pretty exciting and even if I don't have off I might only have to come in for an hour or so. Happy dance! I am going to take pictures tomorrow of the lovely set tomorrow and hopefully be able to post them in the interwebie. Been having a blast painting it and the Set Designer is crazy fun. (not to say I have meet a sane Set Designer, maybe that is why I like working with them) Anywho! I am going in for an hour painting like mad, then maybe going in for an hour at night if they have anything that needs to be done to the floor. I am also looking forward to cooking muffins and reading all morning! Tis crazy I only worked till 3 tonight and that was mostly because I couldn't start until after 11pm, and I will probably only work 3 hours tomorrow plus drive time to pick up some paint. The excitement of kind of sorting having the day off! Too we are going to have internet at our apartment soon, which is very exciting. I also just mail a B-day present which the receiver must call/e-mail after she has fully explored it (said person -you will understand this better when you receive it,) Ah life is good, which was an improvement from being in a mean mood due to a breaking benjamin's song, it wasn't the song really but it made me go into a guys are stupid angry that was not really direcrted at anyone. weird but now life is good and I am going to bed before the sunrises!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home