Saturday, November 04, 2006

O-Zone is alive and well

And I don't mean the layer around the earth but the band. While compling someone's birthday present I have become very close to this song. Julia and I were watching some videos, including the Lego version of O-zone. I just found the oringal still out there living well. In the process of lovely interweb music videos. THe Band OK Go has an amazing video for their song here it goes again. It is wonderfully funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

Battling a cold, going to watch a movie and relax. My mind has already forgot what I was going to post, all the joys of being sick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Gotta dig the O-Zone... I just showed the video to Matt on Friday night, and he's determined to show it to his friends.

They're so flaming that you can see the smoke. Hilarious.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home