Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Full set

It is offical the first show of the season has closed and the next one is almost completely loaded in. Sunday was the last show of Six Dances Lessons, and Moon over Buffalo apparently started to move in during the Six Dance Lesson's Strike! I was excused from strike due to the fact I needed to paint. I didn't mind because I got to paint inside. I have been working during the day outside because the shop is too small to fit me, the set and the carpenters so outside I go. It really is not that bad until the afternoon. I have been developing a nice tan and almost got heat stroke one day. (A thunderstorm was going to hit and I was pushing to get everything painted before the rain. I figure I will just work until it starts raining and then take a real lunch break. Well it never rained so I didn't take a real lunch break which was fine because I did eat and was stopping to get water but I didn't reapply sunscreen and being overcast I didn't really feel the sun until it was too late. Luckly the heat hit me just about the time I was going to go home anyway so it worked out fine.) I need to expland my flickr account or post smaller pictures. Seriously I fill up the month allowance with a couple of pictures it is crazy. Here are a few of the show.



Full set
Originally uploaded by iamakaya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home