Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sleep

Susan you ask about sleep, I see that I forgot to mention that I do force myself to sleep in the next day. For example I just woke up half an hour ago. While very weird to sleep until 2:30pm the mind and body seem to enjoy. Today I don't go into work until 9pm -ish so while the crazy late nights are crazy late it is more like I work 10 hours after I get to work and take a few breaks inbetween. Too my days outside of work are usully filled with reading. I straighten up the apartment, cook myself some eggs with rosemary and read. Right now I am reading "What the Bleep do we know" apparently not a lot but have the ability to know tons! Actually it is an amazing book if you keep an open mind. It opens your mind to Quantuam Physics and seems to remind me of some ideas brought up in Hitchhiker's guide. (like the earth being a huge organic computer) and other things. It is a book more on how we view the world and how you are in control of the life you lead by how you perceive the world around you. Pretty interesting, like here is a quote from the "Why aren't we magician's chapter"-- "It is said that because Jesus never lied, and he would absolutly never do so, that when he said something, because he never lied, the universe had to comply." So yes there is a lot of comments that make you think about things the way Anciet Koan do but it raises questions (which all good books do) and doesn't make you feel like the universe is a horriable place to be. Also just the knowledge of Dr. Masuru Emoto's work on water crystals is enough to make the book worth wild. Which due to copyright laws I can't post a picture but do visit his website and look for yourself

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Oh, I'm glad to hear you're sleeping. (Said like a good control-freak mother. Like as if I think your mother couldn't handle the worrying on her own. LOL.)

Sounds like a cool book. I wonder if I'll ever have time to read again, and whittle down my To-Read List instead of only lengthening it?

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home