Saturday, November 25, 2006

hehehe

So today was a good day of doing not much of anything. Karen and I decided to go ice skating. It was nice and cool and I did not fall down once but I almost ran into the skate guard. It was nice to pretend it was winter. Then I started to check some very inportant things on-line. (ie checking if that make ice skates for doggies) Then I e-mailed my friend ryan who I lost his e-mail and then found on the website of the radio station he works at. Which lead me to the homestar runner oh the e-mails. I have missed you. Inbetween that I also checked out that Right Arms myspace hehehe silly band silly boys great fun. Tomorrow is the start of tech and nights yippie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nakiru said...

I MISS YOU.
A lot.
You have no idea. Rachel and I feel like we have an appendage missing.
Love you, Maria. Keep on taking care of yourself, because we want you to return to us in one piece.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

(I say this, with the full knowledge that you understand that I still hateses the winter)

I wanna go ice skating with you!

(whinewhinewhine)

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home