Sunday, December 17, 2006

Ah Ha!

Yes I am NOT DEAD. It has been awhile for some reason the computer and me talking to it just wasn't working this month. But Anywho, now I am back and writing. Which is odd because I am also writing a new story. Got up at 5:45am this morning to Drive Karen to the airport. Crazy waking before the sun rises nonesense. Though it was good. I made breakfast and roommates help me to each it all. Now I am in the middle of making rum balls from my failed rum fudge. I tried using Rum extract and less chocolate but it took all of of Mansfield Park to thicken and even then it is still kind of sticky. It taste great but must find a way to make it less sticky. Right now the answer is dipping it in chocolate while listening to music. I made lots of fudge and chocolate biscotti! I think it turned out quite well actually. Oh and Rachel I just got over 800 books in Librarything and I still have a 4 foot by 8 foot bookshelf to go! (hehehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home